- New Jersey State Bar
- New York State Bar
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Connecitcut State Bar
- Allegheny College, B.S., Chemistry, Honors
- Minor: Political Science
- Rutgers School of Law, J.D.
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- "Comprehensive Study of the Formation & Reaction of a Tethered N-Hydroxysulfosuccinimidyl Ester Used to Covalently Tether Proteins to Surfaces", J.Phys.Chem.B. 108 (2004) 15808-15814.
- "Kinetics and Mechanism of Substitution Reactions between Myoglobin and Activated Self-Assembled Monolayers Investigated Using Surface Plasmon Resonance", 18 (2002) 8156, Langmuir