- Connecticut State Bar
- New York State Bar
- United States Disctrict Court, District of Connecticut
- United States Disctrict Court, Northern District of New York
- Colgate University, B.A.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D.
- Quinnipiac Law Review, Note and Casenote Editor
- Outstanding Legal Scholarship Award
- Distinguished Academic Achievement Award (American Jurisprudence Award), Legal Skills II
- Dean's Scholarship
- Leslie A. Wheelin and Christopher E. DiGiacinto, Strategies for Defending Malpractice Claims Against Radiologists in an Era of a Heightened Duty to Report, The Risk Management Quarterly, Association for Healthcare Risk Management of New York, Inc., p. 19-22 (Spring 2011).
- Leslie A. Wheelin, et al., Recent Developments in Medicine and the Law, 45 TORT TRIAL & INS. PRAC. L.J. 497 (Winter 2010).
- Jacobs v. United States Track & Field: Inequitbale Procedures Win Gold in Olympic Arbitration, 24 QLR 887 (2006).
- Internship, Hon. Janet Bond Arterton, Federal District Court, New Haven, CT 2005
- Complex Tort Litigation
- Product Liability Defense
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditors' Rights
- Real Estate
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Administrative Law
- Labor & Employment Law
- Discrimination, Harassment, Retaliation, Whistleblower & Other Employment Law Matters