Louis Felicetta has devoted his professional career to bringing value to his clients’ causes through experience, efficiency, and results. Louis practices throughout the state of New Jersey in the areas of land use, zoning/planning, and real estate development; commercial and residential sales, purchases, leases, and tax appeals; and commercial, construction, and real estate litigation and appeals.
Upon earning his J.D. from Widener Law School, Louis served as Law Clerk to the Honorable R. Barry McAndrews, President Judge of the Bucks County, PA Court of Common Pleas. For the last 15 years Louis was a Partner with the law firm of Carluccio, Leone, Dimon, Doyle & Sacks, LLC, in Toms River, NJ.
- State of New Jersey
- Federal District Court of New Jersey
- Widener University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of Rhode Island, B.A.
- Co-Chairman, Ocean County Democratic Finance Committee (2013-Present)
- Member, Ocean County College Foundation Summer Gala Auction Committee (2012-Present)
- Member, Ocean County College Foundation Golf Outing Committee (2010-Present)
- Member, Community Medical Center Young Professionals Advisory Council (2009—Present)
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association (2002—Present)
- Member, Ocean County Bar Association (2002—Present)
- President, Delancey Place at Evesham Condominium Association (2006—2011)
- Presented seminar regarding “The 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange Law” to approximately 300 attendees of the 40th Annual State Conference of National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers at Trump Marina, Atlantic City, NJ (April 2007)
- Presented seminar regarding “Real Estate Transactions and the 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange Law” to approximately 200 attendees of the Association of Municipal Assessors of New Jersey Conference at Crowne Plaza, Cherry Hill, NJ (June 2007)
Louis Felicetta is rated AV® by Martindale-Hubbell.
CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards. More