Littleton Park recently held a week-long symposium for its Korean clients in the firm’s New York City office. The event, organized by Messrs. Yong Jin Park and Seijoon (Steve) Park, featured presentations from several of the firm’s attorneys. A list of the presenting attorneys and topics follows below.
• Bruce Ainbinder: General Liability
• Scott Toomey: Class Action
• Eric Goldberg: Director and Officer Liability
• Thomas Grasso: Maritime and Transportation
• Steve Park and Keith Gibson: Product Liability
• Daniel Kain: Fire and Explosion Litigation
• Christine Emery: Chemical and Environmental Exposure Litigation
• Amanda Kim: Medicare Reporting Requirements
• Jim Ughetta: Trial Practice
• Jason Schmitz: Jury Selection Techniques
• Robert Wilson: Pharmaceutical Litigation
In addition to substantive presentations from Littleton Park’s attorneys, symposium attendees enjoyed a series of events including a Broadway musical, Yankees game, New York Harbor dinner cruise and New York courthouse tour.